Sunday 2 February 2014

Sure, because ...Road is not mine alone...

Sure, because ...Road is not mine alone...

I was walking
Walking alone
Alone and unnoticed
Unnoticed but happy
Happy on my metaphors,
Till a bus passed me.

Relieved thinking
My Metaphor safe
I checked,
Noticed a simile instead.
I ran after the bus,
Saw the bus running after me.
It stooped, I stopped,
Checked my Metaphor,
Happily regained
My Metaphor,
Its Simile
Reshaped into
His oxymoron.

Then I saw a plane
Flowed away, in the blue
Oxymoron flew away, in the yellow
Simile flee away, in the red
My metaphor rushed
 After the simile
Beyond the reach of the plane
Transcends the space.

Knowing them,
I checked my Metaphor.
Now the Metaphor never more,
Irony ever more.

I walked before the irony
Irony as my shadow,
As an oxymoron,
As a simile,
As a metaphor too.

I walked ahead
Ahead of me
I walked after me
I walked around me
I walked inside.
I am walking...
Walking alone

Metaphor rushed to me,
Sought my permission
To follow,
 Getting the answer “Sure”
Metaphor relished
In the consuming passion,
Guided,
Under the guise of following,
 Ignoring
My rhetoric, silent:
“Road is not mine alone...”

Aswathi.M.P.

1 comment: